CRNEMBA extends its thanks to the following organization and individuals. Without all of you, CRNEMBA could not accomplish its ongoing mission.
The Town of Carrabassett Valley
A significant portion of the funds we receive for trail construction on land owned by the Town of Carrabassett Valley comes from local tax payers (many of whom are CRNEMBA members) through the Recreational Endowment Fund. This fund, which supports recreation projects for the benefit of town residents, has provided matching funds to leverage monies raised through grants and other donations. This boost has been a key to our rapid success. The Town of Carrabassett Valley has been a key partner in our efforts.
Corporate and Business Donors
Equally important to our mission are the business and non-profit organizations that have provided financial support: Carrabassett Valley Outdoor Association (CVOA), L.L. Bean, SunEdison (formerly First Wind), and Sugarloaf Mountain Corp.
Perhaps most gratifying of all are the individuals who believe in our mission and who trust in our abilities enough to help with a meaningful personal donation to CRNEMBA. And thanks to all who pitched into the donation jar at the Outdoor Center, Homecoming and other events –every little bit helps!
2018 Map Level Sponsors
- 45 North
- All Points Transportation (call or text: 207-329-3482)
- Allspeed Cyclery & Snow
- Anti Gravity Complex
- Ayotte’s Country Store & Agency Liquor Store (and Mountainside Grocers, & Anni’s Market)
- Baxter Brewing Co.
- Carrabassett Valley Bike
- Carrabassett Valley Jewelry
- Carrabassett Valley Trails
- Cole Harrison Insurance – (Jim Wilson, 207-235-2642, Carrabassett Valley)
- Equinox Bodywork: Liz Stefany, LMT
- Good Deeds, Inc. (www.gooddeedssurvey.com)
- Hostel of Maine
- Hug’s Italian Falmouth ME & Carrabassett Valley
- Keller Williams (Liz Walker-Feeney, Sugarloaf Region Real Estate)
- Maine Huts & Trails
- Mark Schwarz Builders, Carrabassett Valley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Mountain View Motel
- Mountainside Real Estate
- New England Mountain Bike Association (NEMBA)
- Plisga & Day Land Surveyors (https://www.wemapit.com)
- Shipyard Brew Haus–Sugarloaf
- Strokes Bar and Grille (Sugarloaf Mountain)
- The Bag and Kettle
- The Outpost Adventure Center
- The Rack BBQ
- The SugarBowl
- Town of Carrabassett Valley
- Tufulios Restaurant
- Western Maine Pharmacy, Inc.
- WSKI 17 Sugarloaf