Maine Huts & Trails
For a mountain bike experience unique in the East, try lodging at one of the Maine Huts & Trails (MH&T) comfortable huts. Both the Stratton Brook and Poplar Stream Falls Huts are located within the heart of the trail system and offer comfortable heated bunkrooms, hot showers plus home-cooked dinners and breakfasts. These two huts have bike racks, great spaces for you and your group to socialize and serve beer and other beverages after a hard ride. The other huts in the system are a bit more off the beaten track but can offer a more of a backcountry destination for adventure cyclist. CRNEMBA and MH&T share a unique partnership with the Town of Carrabassett Valley in promoting area biking and in local trail construction. Visit the MH&T website for lodging details or learn more about our Partners.
Try the Sugarloaf Hotel for a full service resort experience. Fine dining and a full service bar are available on site and the trail system passes right by. Condominiums and other accommodations are also available through resort reservations.
Nestlewood Inn B&B
You can ride the trail system from the back door of the Nestlewood Inn.
- Mountain View Motel 4755 Carrabassett Rd., Stratton, ME (207) 246-2033
- Spillover Motel 8258 Carrabassett Rd., Stratton, ME (207) 246-6571
- Stratton Plaza Hotel 149 Main St., Stratton, ME (207) 246-2000 www.strattonplazahotel.com
- The White Wolf Inn 146 Main St., Stratton, ME (207) 246-2922 thewhitewolfinn.com
- The Herbert Grand Hotel 246 Main St., Kingfield, ME (207) 265-2000 www.herbertgrandhotel.com
- Three Stanley Avenue B&B 3 Stanley Ave., Kingfield, ME (207) 265-5541 www.stanleyavenue.com
- Mountain Village Farm B&B 164 Main St., Kingfield, ME (207) 265-2030 www.mountainvillageinn.com