Maine Huts & Trails (The huts are temporarily closed due to COVID)
For a mountain bike experience unique in the East, try lodging at one of the Maine Huts & Trails (MH&T) comfortable huts. Both the Stratton Brook and Poplar Stream Falls Huts are located within the heart of the trail system and offer comfortable heated bunkrooms, hot showers plus home-cooked dinners and breakfasts. These two huts have bike racks, great spaces for you and your group to socialize and serve beer and other beverages after a hard ride. The other huts in the system are a bit more off the beaten track but can offer a more of a backcountry destination for adventure cyclist. CRNEMBA and MH&T share a unique partnership with the Town of Carrabassett Valley in promoting area biking and in local trail construction. Visit the MH&T website for lodging details or learn more about our Partners.
Try the Sugarloaf Hotel for a full service resort experience. Fine dining and a full service bar are available on site and the trail system passes right by. Condominiums and other accommodations are also available through resort reservations.
- Sugarloaf Resort (Carrabassett Valley) – 1-800-THE-LOAF
- Hostel of Maine (Carrabassett Valley) – 207-237-0088
- Sugarloaf Inn (Carrabassett Valley) – 207-387-9711
- Spillover Motel and Inn at Stratton Brook (Stratton) – 207-246-6571
- Stratton Motel and Hostel (Stratton) – 207-246-4171
- Stratton Plaza Hotel (Stratton) – 207-246-2000
- White Wolf Inn (Stratton) – 207-246-2922
- The Herbert Grand Hotel (Kingfield) – 207-265-2000.
- The Mountain View Motel and Campground (Stratton) – 207-246-2033
- The Mountain Village Farm B&B (Kingfield) – 207-265-2030
- Stanley Avenue (Kingfield) – 207-265-5541
- The Inn on Winter’s Hill (Kingfield) – 207-340-1020
- Terrapin Hostel (Kingfield) – 207-491-7786